Sunday, April 29, 2018

Not Enough Sleep

Definitely not enough sleep, definitely. Rainman brain going on, lack of focus and blurry vision at the plate and a couple of very bad calls left me swinging at bad pitches and hitting very poorly so I got all my exercise walking around all day and chasing errant throws but not much on the field during the games. Very disappointing for myself and the team played so poorly as well for their own reasons. More disappointing is we may forfeit the last two games of the season and there goes my softball for a while except for Monday nights and tournaments. That is why sleep and daily exercise, as much as solitary exercise is not as much fun as it used to be, is so vital to survival now.

Maybe someone will surprise me and care today.

Narf.

No comments: