Saturday, April 14, 2018

Don't Be Sad

Unless you want to be. I just hope you don't let sadness get out of control. Let me tell you how I view sadness for a moment. Perhaps you will understand me better and it will give you some reason to appreciate every emotion, including sadness.

The last entry, previous to this entry (not the last entry... hopefully the last entry won't come for a lot more years), might give you cause for sadness. Those prone to depression, especially, might read depression in the words I write. I know depression well. The way a cow knows a slaughterhouse or a dolphin knows the whaling ships. I'd rather not go there. I swim (or graze) in my own private world in my mind and the rest of humanity can do their thing in their minds. My mind is a playground, a fun house, a garden of eden to use a reference that might mean something to most people even if they turned the concept into the hell they seem to need for some dark reason in their minds. I have no need for the hell, the darkness is my friend and does not scare me. Fear, too, is my friend as well. In my mind, it does not turn into the irrational confusion so prevalent in most people.

Hopefully you understand and do not use my words to increase sadness beyond the simple sadness it is. The reality I live may be sad in many ways, but it is not reason for irrational fear. It is my way of avoiding irrational fear so fear and the darkness, all of the unknown, remains my friend. This may be why no one even tries to come close to me anymore, which is sad, but it is my playground, my simple joie de vie, my peace and security and clarity hat, as I said, keeps fear and darkness a wondrously joyous part of the playground of my mind. No matter how I feel, I can enjoy it if I want to. We all have that choice.

Good morning, how are you today? I will keep hoping you respond, I really want to know.

No matter how you feel, I love you.

Narf :)

No comments: