Monday, April 2, 2018

Travel, Work, More Softball

So I caught the morning flight and spent the day moving slowly on two hours sleep after the long muscle-draining weekend of softball and now, I must lay down and rest this body but before I do... Spirit airline seats are harder and less comfortable than Southwest, but they might be slightly wider and taking the emergency exit gives much more leg room which was a good choice even if the website ripped me off. Maybe I'll check into that later. Rushing from the plane that sat on the tarmac 25 minutes because there was a plane at the gate running late, I picked up my bag, walked far to find the shuttle to my car, drive straight to an EOC meeting in flip flops and a t-shirt, then back to the office where I caught up on email. Then... more softball. I did not swing the bat well, got on base on a fielder's choice in two at bats. Pitched lights out though after giving up 3 runs in the first on two errors. We lost 3-2 because nobody hit. Season over, next starts in a couple of weeks. Long fun day following a long fun weekend.

Now I lay me down to sleep.

Narf :)

No comments: