Friday, April 13, 2018

So Tired

Wish I may, wish I might, do you read these words I write? Wish I may, wish I might, Will I sleep alone tonight? My luck did not change this Friday the Thirteenth. The one did not arrive. I sit here writing yet another entry to you, whomever you are (and you too, silent friends). The room is much more spacious. Things are where they belong as much as possible. It is a healthier room, but I discovered signs of just how unhealthy it was and still it. Sigh. Ouch.

I am starting the last two loads of laundry. I think I did seven. I discovered mold under the mattress pad. Black mold on the surface of the air mattress. Under where my shoulders and head sleep/ How does that happen? I am washing the mattress pad in bleach. Maybe it got the mold from the washer because it is too big for the washer. Maybe there is so much mold in this environment, that the root cause of my illnesses. I am bleaching the air mattress. If it blows up, I'll buy a new one. I'll likely buy a new mattress pad this weekend and throw out the old one. Might buy a new air mattress. At least I will bleach it again tomorrow. It's like living outdoors in a tent. Maybe worse. I'll switch ends on the air mattress tonight. When it dries.

I'll just sit here until it does.

So tired... so very tired.

Narf :)

No comments: