Friday, April 6, 2018

Afternoon Nap

As the world turns, they years pass and as the years pass, the memories pile up. Sometimes on top of each other, sometimes along side. How many different ways can one live a day. Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, and holiday? Most of my celebrations have ben alone in this life. When no one truly understand you at your core, there is always something missing from the shared celebration. That part of you deep down waiting for the moment it can be known and celebrated.

Afternoon naps can sometimes bring out the depths. It's a wonderful feeling of permanent euphoria and security speared by the deepest loneliness. A spear of emptiness. An empty space, a vacuum. If I am not careful, it can suck all the life out of me, into me, buried like a black hole. Black holes can be scary. Clarity of this knowledge is a good thing.

So how did you spend your day?

Narf :)

2 comments:

q bitty said...

happy birthday! i wish you much health, love, happiness and joy. keep writing.

candoor said...

I just found this notice by accident. Blogger stopped sending me email notifications, dangit. I miss you - thank you - thank you so very much - wish you were here :)