Thursday, April 26, 2018

Turned Out The Light

But the party wasn't over. Ah, so many of the opening lines of my blog entries wold be lost without the title of the entry and to think, some blog themes or whatever we call the code behind what we see do not connect titles well so you'd be sitting there wondering why I am laughing at the first line. What party, who's party, and why wasn't I invited, right? Here I sit with blurry eyes after turning off the TV (and the lights, remember) laying down and playing just a few games of Toon Blast and twenty or so games later (or more, I'm on level 200 something), I run out of lives and pt the phone down and close my eyes and poof, here I am sitting up writing once again. Hungry again. Writing again. Dreaming again. Oh, you just had to be there, again.

Oh, but you must know truly really how much I so dearly wish someone was.

And did you see what happened yesterday?

Narf :)

No comments: