Saturday, April 7, 2018

Belly Bloat, Here's a Note

Yes, so I didn't eat as much today as I did yesterday, but I barely moved so I must focus on much more movement ad walk about twenty miles in the next couple of days in order to meet the goal of steps for the work team. Did I mention I am on a steps team at work? Remind me to explain another time. For now I'm going to try to get some walking done and then go to sleep because I have a double header in the morning. Back to the Sunday team that may not win another game this season, but will have fun every week. I think I've struck a very satisfying balance with my Sunday softball between tournaments with top teams and regular games with a fun team. Now I just have to not take off and vegetate too many days.

Nappy Birthday weekend :)

Narf :)

No comments: