Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Carbs

My name is Bugs and I am a Carboholic. Until I was six years old, maybe seven, I could eat all the carbs in the world (and my grandma fed them to me because everyone thought I was too skinny) and then, puberty struck. Suddenly I was being dragged through the Husky department of department stores. I was such a happy little kid, but I turned into a mean chubster. Over the years I slimmed down when I ran marathons, worked out and ran daily, most days 10-15 miles. Then, as the years passed, there was less energy and the workaholic left little time or energy for the daily running and workouts. I mean, even in optimal shape it took almost an hour to run 10 miles. Time ran out on fitness mostly because I chose first world poverty by giving it all away several times over the selfish greedy path many (most?) people take. Now, later on in life, I am running headlong into a diabetic coma. There are probably worse ways to die.

All that drama because I ate ton of carbs tonight.

So how are you? :)

Narf :)


No comments: