Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Not Right In The Head

So I sat in the chair and nodded off after the middle of the night pasta and cheese and after an hour the chair became uncomfortable enough to wake me even out of that deep carb coma (I miss a recliner so much) and I crawled the two feet into bed (more like stand up and fall over) and played a game of Toon Blast to get to level 200 and fell back to sleep and the alarm just rang and I am not right n the head. So I laid there a few seconds and texted the boss to tell him I wouldn't be in until noon due to a blood pressure headache which was almost completely true because the blood pressure is mostly the difference between current insomnia and past insomnia (though I don't actually have insomnia, much) and he was fine with that and I fall back to sleep now. Jackson texted good morning and I texted back. Other texts happened, but I fell asleep.

Are we having fun yet?

Narf :)

No comments: