Sunday, April 8, 2018

Desperation or Insatiableness

What word is it, insatiability? In any case, is it desperation for sharing or insatiability that compels me to pour words out into entry after entry this weekend as if it is the last weekend I will be able to do this? Will I get hit in the head by a softball and die tomorrow? Oh dear, perhaps I should wear my mask. Most of the time, I wear a transparent mask, a mask those who wish to see can see, a mask that can be seen through by those who wish to see me. It is not a magical mask, it is a combination of facial expressions, posture, body language, actions, who I am, how much of me is at consciously aware levels, and how much I follow through on being myself through my actions and reactions to experiences in this life.

So the answer is both, in case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: