Sunday, January 6, 2019

All Through The Night

Box after box is opening to reveal surprises as I forgot how much stuff I just kept buying because unpacking was so inconvenient in the last few years. This first phase of the unpacking (phase one of phase two of the move) is sorting the boxes. This means I am just taking the tops off and putting the boxes into piles. Kitchen, Bathroom, mostly, but also clothing electronics, softball, and more. I am exhausted since I have been walking around moving and stacking boxes and after midnight I rearranged the garage which mean moving almost everything. TA's stuff is now on his side of the garage and I made room for the freezer on my side. Tomorrow, phase two should begin as I start actually opening boxes and deciding what can come out to cabinets and closets and shelves and what can be repacked neatly for the house I buy for myself or or share with the one.

The recliner is so sweet. Not luxury comfort, but a recliner!

Narf :)

No comments: