Monday, January 7, 2019

F Is For Food

Yes, and there seems to be a bottomless pit in my gut tonight. Lonelies, maybe. But genuine craving too. The muscles are hungry. I could barely swing the bat tonight for softball after moving all weekend so I just kept eating. Must have had at least a half dozen (maybe ore) protein drinks today. I nodded off a few times and woke hungrier. I should have gone to bed, but I just kept eating. But lonelines too. I wanted to keep writing and kept nodding off, so I ate. Made a cheese omelette with a bit of vegetable oil spread, bacon powder, salt, dehydrated onions, garlic in oil, fat free cream cheese, and fat free American slices. Then had at least three, maybe four yogurts. Then had a grill cheese sandwich with extra vegetable oil spread, the onions and garlic and bacon powder. Yes, I just kept going and still want more, but I am rambling on catching up in the food blog and more. I should stop by the body blog and reprimand myself, but I do have to wake early and it's a few hours after this entry started (after midnight, going on 4Am, still hungry for so much more life.

No comments: