Sunday, January 6, 2019

Box After Box

I can hardly believe how much stuff I have. I wonder need to buy body wash, shampoo, baby powder, or lot of other personal care things for a long time. The thing is, I don't have some of the things I need (see details below) that will allow me to put things away and move in comfortably. Just not enough shelves or cabinet space (TA is making room slowly, but I still wait for kitchen space and the bathroom is so tiny I'll need to but shelving and a towel racks... go figure, 2000 square feet, but small bedrooms (4) and closets and tiny bathrooms and not much kitchen cabinet space). TA moved the couch into the other living room so not there's just the two chairs in this one. I started disinfecting the freezer and we shall see how that goes. We spoke about tossing it, that's how bad it got (mold). I'm making progress. Anyway, this was/is my shopping list.

Recliner
Bathroom rug 32” x 32” max
4 towel bars 2x 30-32” 2x 25-25”
Over toilet shelving unit 34” max wide 7-8” deep max
Wall (something deleted by accident and forgotten lol)
Shelves for garage
Behind the bed shelf 6” deep 60 inches wide. Adjustable height. 18” to 33”
28 1/2” x 11 5/8” wood shelves and shelf holders for bookcase.
Shelves for paperback books
Shelves for CDs
Bathroom shelf 4-6” deep 24” high 24” wide with second shelf at 12” high and up to 27” wide if 45 degree cut on L end.
Wall key hooks w/shelf.
Wall picture hooks
Shelves for linen closet? 21”W x 24”D
Soft indoor slippers
Freezer thermometer

Narf! :)

No comments: