Monday, January 14, 2019

Not Hitting

I've not been hitting lately. Showing up to the games tired because I'm not getting much sleep and not exercising and wah wah wah. Need to drop the weight this week. Need to get back to exercising somehow. Need to stop needing, focus on wanting, doing what I want, and stop the blah blah blah before I slide into wallowing. Nothing's that bad, just not hitting. Pitching great, striking people out and getting lots of praise, but not hitting. So we lost. As much as we win, two seasons of championships in a row, losing still sucks when I am not hitting. Dn't let it get you down, it's only me not hitting.

Hungry naturally, emo hnger and food hunger, 560 calories in protein shakes today, 110 grams of protein, and ten slices of fat free turkey, maybe another 250-300 calories. That is all. Tough chnge from the pig out carbs fat weekend. Slow down, you're going too fat. Too slow. Too blah blah blah.

Yeah, Maybe tomorrow.

Narf lol :)

No comments: