Thursday, January 3, 2019

Morning After Sleep

Yes, more than 8 hours sleep, wonderful. TA and I had another good conversation this morning (he was up early too). Still, must be getting back to the desk (work) soon and today is likely to be a full day even if I want to get out of the office. Softball practice tonight, so I have to say no to TA's dinner plans (he wanted to cook chicken or fish... The salmon he broiled cooked for himself this week looked dry and chewy, alas. Dry meat or fish is definitely not what the bowels need, but I want to be polite so I explained my aversion to dry meats and fish and my love of sauces, but I didn't explain the bowel issues yet. So I will take laxatives if the meat or fish is dry, keep my fingers crossed there isn't any tissue tearing, and explain my bowel issues to him. We both want to lose weight, so his cooking may be a good influence. If it's not dry and chewy. I so don't want the rhoids and fissures to burst again. I appear to be stressing. That leads to poor eating habits. Focus. Be honest. Be real.

Time to go to work.

Narf :)

No comments: