Saturday, January 5, 2019

TV and Fishdom

Watching Orphan Black and playing the game, Fishdom, relatively non-stop. I kept winning, so I kept playing. It happens tat was sometimes when there's no work the next day. It sometimes even happens when there is work the next day. Still, I seldom down the caffeine anymore. So much discipline, so little time. Eventually, TA woke up and we sat and talked a while and watched some more TV. I forget what, being almost asleep and all. Maybe Dead Like Me, though there are some shows he watches that don't interest me, but he gets to choose the background TV sometimes cuz after all, socializing is more important than TV. Wait, what day was this (attempting to catch up may not be working, but we love the effort, right?).

I really wish you'd let me know you're still alive. Hug. Sigh.

Narf :)

No comments: