Saturday, January 12, 2019

KIT Helps

If only someone who knew me and who cared about me would provide a bit of feedback, it would help even more (even though I make my own decisions for lots of reasons few know and based on perspectives very different than most of humanity), advice from a trusted confident is of great value to me on many levels, but just writing my thoughts and feelings this way helps immeasurably even alone in the vacuum of my mind. I detach, read the words, ad try to see them from other perspectives. Even though I continue making some of the same thinking errors and mistakes (lam, sigh), it's better to know than to not know.

TA and his daughter went out to see Mary Poppins. I might have gone, but I have a party to go to around 4 and some shopping to do before and am reaching a point of needing to get laundry done or finding more clean clothes in boxes or buying at least buying more new underwear. There's been clothes in the washer and'/or the dryer every day I checked. I've mentioned it a few times and I left my pile of laundry in a box bin the living room outside the laundry room when I got here and it grew to three bins and I mentioned it this morning again and someone started a load. If it was TA, he's gone for the afternoon.

So what's new in the past few hours is the washer/dryer is running again, but now that the washer stopped, I'll head into the bathroom for a shower so I can head out to the after holiday party at Tinman's place. I'll almost certainly need caffeine as I slept very little. I will also have to watch what I eat since last night's dinner kicked off a new round of skin tearing and bleeding. You know where to find details.

It's good to take the time to think through the details of plans for success. That's one of the biggest reasons I write. It might seem like a lot of complaining to many readers, but that's probably because I am sometimes feeling helpless or cloudy thinking doesn't get me to solutions. I'm not a fan of confrontation myself and I procrastinate as well lol, this is where that happens too. :)

Make it a wonderful day in your world, I intend to enjoy mine.

Wish you were here.


..

No comments: