Sunday, January 13, 2019

Finally, Laundry (Almost)

I finally put a load in the washer. He still has clothes in the dryer and there's stuff piled up in the laundry room, so it's not the clean laundry room I'd like, but we'll work toward that. The good news is will have some clean underwear for the week, I hope. Reading about the washer is concerning. Apparently, if you do not load clothes just right,your clothes will not be cleaned. Extremely concerning, that. So there is a learning curve and time and thought and effort must be put into preparing wash loads and loading the clothes into the machine. Gone are days of expedient clothes washing. Consumer reports puts the model here in 19th place with a 70 overall rating. My washer is in first place with an 86 overall rating. Mine is in the garage unconnected, we use TA's cuz it is connected. Then, there's the dryer. Low end, half the size of the washer (so the large washer is a waste as I won't wash more than can fit into the dryer in one load), and does not sense moisture well (according to TA... he just says put it on hot and use the timer... in other words, destroy clothes fast... I will figure out another way, if I ever get to use the machines).

So I am trying finally washing clothes. I hope.

Narf :)

No comments: