Saturday, January 19, 2019

Believe Me Now and Do Laundry Later

Once again he has laundry in the washer and is not home. I must have said I need to do wash this weekend fifty times this week. I made the mistake of going out last night and staying out late and needing a nap this morning and while I was napping, he put another load of wash in th washer that takes ovr an hour to wash and he didn't time it to be finished before he left. I will not set a precedent of helping him wash his clothes because I do not want him washing mine. He mostly wears jeans, polos, and t-shirts and does not need to be careful with permanent press, softball jerseys, and more delicate work clothes and I don't want him move my clothes to the dryer because it is a cheap dryer that doesn't dry well and will shrink clothes (already has because the clothes have to be in the heat for so long and it is a no-agitator top-loading commercial washer that does not get clothes clean and damages clothes if not used just right and he loads way too much in the washer). Seriously, I am unsettled because I have not moved in yet and I started moving my stuff in here in December and moved in December 30 (or as it the 29th) and the bedroom is too small to set it up the way I want with my queen sized bed and today I must make some decisios about the space so i can move in and start feeling more comfortable... did I mention the cheap recliner sucks?

All this because I can't do laundry again? Move in, unpack, oh, and write, dammit, you know how you get when you let a few days go by without writing (ah, did I do that?).

Where is the friend that I'm looking for? (song queue and laughter.. don't forget the sigh lol).

It's really so much better, chill... and get some sleep.

Narf :)

No comments: