Sunday, January 13, 2019

Wow, Sunday Morning Sunshine

Arriving back at whatever late hour last night, I got to sleep quite late again, especially since I didn't sleep much the night before and only had one full night of sleep last week and two since moving in here two weeks ago (almost all due to my choice to either be out late, write, celebrate, or work on boxes). TA and family were awake before sunrise again, so eight year old energy (plus dog) is running through the house, and I mean literally running lol). They already were out for breakfast, Dunkin Donuts today. TA appears to drink even more coffee than Jackson (and no surprise, anxiety, sigh, wish they would take the connection seriously), and he hasn't made a cup in the house since I moved in. Expensive habit, like smoking. At least Jackson didn't smoke. I put a Keurig in the kitchen and welcomed him to use it, but he didn't want to buy K-cups when we were at Costco and hasn't used it yet. Wish I had money to burn like that. Guess I need to buy a house and get a renter or two, aye? lol :)

So I wake up to the patter of little feet running by me on the tile floors (and shouting the required shouting, I mean, remember being eight year old and wanting attention and reassurance? :)

The washer is still full of clothes.

Narf.

No comments: