Saturday, January 12, 2019

Early Morning Routines

At least he let her go back to sleep. He says he has major anxiety issues and it does show. I have a party tonight so I should get some sleep today. She has some sort Of track meet this morning and has to run a mile and he has a business meeting at the same time, so he'll do the meeting by phone while at the track meet. He's taking is son to help video and key an eye on her.She's 8, friendly and very attention seeking with lots of questions. He's seventeen and introverted and bothered, does say hello much, at least initially, like lots of kids his age. I was very much like that, at least around most adults and especially 7AM on a Saturday. I could head out for softball, but I didn't feel welcomed the last time I went out (old people, especially old men, can be so unfriendly and the senior softball circuit is very cliquish and controlling around here, but then, everybody seems controlling and unfriendly to me and I wouldn't be surprised if I appeared the same to others... we all have our walls, even if they are projections, and we all might claim we're just mirroring those around us) and on next to no sleep, probably unwise. If someone wanted to go with me, I would probably go, but being the loner I am, c'est la vie. They went out to McDonalds for breakfast. They have the standard American dietary habits (leading to high anxiety, hyperactivity, instant gratification, additions, ADHD, mood swings, high sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides, and all sorts of other symptoms {emphasis on symptoms, not diagnoses... not getting clinical here ya know, just observing most Americans}, something I definitely don't like {which helps me avoid it, which is what this body needs... I do intend to continue eating my way and living longer and healthier... I just need to increase exercise to endure [and burn] the extra fat ad each calories that sharing meals will bring into my diet} I want and the body needs me to avoid at risk of sudden and early death (yes, that serious). And get used to is super early high anxiety morning routine, which apparently includes the noisy dryer. The noise level just increased dramatically as music went on and she started skating around the tiles chasing the cat and dog. Eight year old energy, gotta love it. Mostly lol. Adjusting to sharing space and meals and cigarettes (mostly outside, but sometimes right at the door and a smoker doesn't notice the lingering stench cigarettes make... I didn't see e was a smoker when I responded and I instantly deleted every smoker before, but then, I might still be at Eb's if I looked closer if that was even in his profile) activities is always an adjustment, a compromise for those who understand compromise (and even for those who don't), and I suppose we are all working on the balance.

Anyway, good morning lol :)

Enjoy your day too!

Narf :)

No comments: