Saturday, January 19, 2019

He Wakes So Early

So I just got in from playing games at Harpo's and I stopped for food and nuked some hot pockets and added shrimp and desserts and before I finished eating, TA is awake ((no wonder he goes to bed around 7PM, he appears to wake around 4AM every morning) and chatting in the living room. Trying to watch the show, I steered the conversation in the direction of the TV by asking a question about the plot line and he's already seen it so he told me the end of the episode. I'll watch the show again another time and make loud note in my head not to discuss shows we are watching while we are watching them lol. I should get up and start a laundry by I should even more get some sleep as I do not want to leave my clothes in the washer (as I've mentioned, he does, but that doesn't work for me on many levels). Unfortunately, I have cookies so I shall eat a few more out of frustration and feel all the wonderful brain chemicals which will send me into slumber right here in the recliner (which is not as comfortable the second weekend... cheap foam is cheap foam, alas. It also needs scotch guard, desperately). Apparently I need to set up my desk area and TV in the bedroom to have an alternate writing space if I want some privacy. As much as the socializing is mostly welcome, I definitely want some me time too (when I want it and not just the rare times he goes out). Anyway, I am catching up and hope to catch up on the past few days sometime later after a nap.

He's a good person and I'm still very happy to be here most of the time.

Narf :)

No comments: