Sunday, January 13, 2019

To Pizza or Not to Pizza

I've been watching the New England - San Diego game, happily seeing the football genius of the two Bs working on all cylinders, and deciding on whether to order pizza while the laundry takes it's sweet time. Unfortunately, I started this project (searching for and choosing a pizza place) later in the day than intended and I let the distractions of the game and discussions with TS and interruptions by his daughter get in the way of making a decision and now I am leaning toward not ordering as it's getting late and I already piled on the calories this weekend and I just discovered the second game is not on a channel I can watch, dangit. More concerning (for the foodie) is the two closest pizza places do not deliver. To get decent food delivered here, I'll need to use one of the delivery services. My issue there is I need to go to the places and get menus, so I'll make that a project one of these days, just not today. I tip really well, but I do not like being forced to tip, so delivery charges turn me off and usually lower my tip. I'll get over it when I want pizza bad enough and then, I'll need to shop for the best deliver service in this area. Bring me cold food, the wrong order, or messy food (cuz it slopped around in your car) and you will not be called again. Ever. So not cross the foodie lol.

I'm heading to the kitchen to forage.

Narf :)

No comments: