Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hours Past Hours Passed

Somewhere in the night I heard something about hour past hours passed and halfway through to morning, but who am I to tell anyone the time when I often don't even know what day it is, or something like that. Someone used to love the rambling writing of my mind. I miss that most in the wee hours and still we forge on through hours past hours passed and straight on through to morning. If only I didn't have so much laundry to do tomorrow lol.

Getting home from Tinman's after-holiday party, I find the TV screen reading "Playback Failure" again. Coincidence that this only happened the two nights the kids were here? I really must decide on a set up for my bedroom. I must somehow accept the small space as it is and fit my stuff and myself into it. Definitely must get laundry done.

Maybe a little sleep too lol :)

Narf :)

No comments: