Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Team

I doubt we will win a game and I may not play much, if at aall, but I said I'd help organize a work team and so I will. Twelve people showed up. Eight males, four females. We need a minimum of five females on the field to play and we may not have five females each week. Just a few of the players can actually play, so this will be a challenge. Make it fun, that's the ticket. Gonna do my best to do just that. I'm terrible remembering names though so putting a lineup together will be challenging without some help. Especially since I only saw them semi-practice for an hour. I may have several positions best guessed. I need to take notes during the first few games, keep a books, maybe then I'll be able to maximize the skill sets they have.

Only had protein drinks and yogurt today, but home to chips. There's no more, so that's good. A cream cheese and jelly sandwich finished off the day. Another day with more calories than I should have, but at least less than previous days. Must get back to a few 500 calorie days, then under a thousand for a week or two, at least. Do it.

Alone, but not alone. Must find the balance to focus on will power and me while still sharing.

Narf.

No comments: