Thursday, January 24, 2019

Good and Bad

So I ate a big salad and baked chicken and then... all hell broke loose. My carb craving took over and I can blame the environment (because it did have a lot to do with the frustration and anxiety that tore down my will power),but it was my decision all the way. Idiot. Stupid. Self-destructive. Hopefully I don't catch the kid's bad cold since they are both coughing everywhere, including in the kitchen. Blood pressure was up at the doctor's today. The doctor wanted to do iron therapy, but really didn't ask much about life. Holistic medicine is rare. Sensitivity, empathy, and caring is even more rare. I'm way oversensitive tonight. Bloated and pissed at myself for getting so bloated. It's better here in many ways, but it's still not home. It's their home and I'm intruding. Twelve kitchen cabinets and I cleared half a shelf in one for my spices and that's it. He only uses a few, but has stuff he doesn't use stored in them. It there wasn't a freezer in the garage, I wouldn't have freezer space and he hasn't touched most of the stuff in the freezer this month. I have very little fridge space. I had more there than here.

Stop complaining, just move his stuff and move in.

Not my style, but..

Narf.

No comments: