Sunday, January 27, 2019

Stay Positive, Etc.

I have three small signs printed on wood hanging around my room (along with some other things I like that I might get into in the details blog). Be-You-tiful, Be Yourself, and Be Positive. If I had a permanent AI implant and holographic viewer or something projected on my retina, I would have "Stay Positive" flash right before my eyes regularly. If the AI could be tapped into my bio-readings, I'd have those two words flash every time my BP elevated more than five points and every time my pulse went over 80. Staying positive is one of the most important aspects of finding peace and clarity.

I am hoping TA got the message about my distaste of cigarette smoke. Reality is my repeated reminders about several things required for me to actually move in here that he said he would do more than a month ago are very slow in getting done, but hope. Staying positive feeds hope and hope maintains positivity, so it's a self-renewing process. After mentioning it again yesterday and today, he gave me his garage door opener and said he'd get the one from his ex-wife (who hasn't lived here for months but, well, see previous entries). Still slowing my unpacking, but I unpacked a small drink blander and bought protein power which is half the price of the 11 ounce pre-made protein drinks I've been buying.A different brand, so hopefully the taste will appear. I also unpacked a lamp for the living room to go next to my chair. Baby steps pushing against my "no more unpacking this week" edict from this morning when the cigarette smoke still filled the air.

Keep reminding TA to follow through on what he said he would, stay positive, continue..
Narf :)

No comments: