Friday, January 11, 2019

Early To Bed

It would appear that I've moved from a place where my roommate is asleep when I get home from work so I tip toed around until he woke and here, the roommate is asleep by nine or earlier and tonight, Friday, the house goes silent even earlier. So do I feel comfortable watching TV in the living room in my recliner between my bedroom and my bathroom with his song sleeping just next to my bathroom? Wondering if the TV is keeping him awake is distracting. So am watching Dr. Who, the 10th season, because Clara is my favorite visual candy of all the Dr. Who shows.

Cppking? Cleaning? Unpacking? Showering? Kitchen stuff makes so much noise.

Flushing the toilet six feet from the kid's bed?

So I sit and veg in front of the TV.

Moving in is going very slowly.

Narf :)

No comments: