Saturday, January 12, 2019

Respecting Others

Sometimes I wonder if I respect others space too much. Empathy puts me in their space, in their experience, in their precense, or is that just my imagination. Anyway, I do my best to make no sounds when sharing space with someone who is sleeping and people do not sleep when I sleep, so I do a whole lot of tip=toeing around and that is not relaxing or comfortable all the time. Or healthy. I put off going to the bathroom because it is so close to the kid''s bedroom. I put off taking a shower for the same reason, the water running through the pipes might wake someone. The new roommate, TA, seems to have an earlier to bed and earlier to wake schedule than any roommate I've had. Eb slept a lot, but it was different there because I didn't spend time out of my room much and we shared a bathroom. Here I am supposed to have my own living room and bathroom, but TA seems to go to sleep pretty much right after dinner. I guess it's something I need to get used to and still envoy relaxing in the evenings without tip-toeing too much.

Did I mention I pigged out? The food blog should mention that.

Narf :)

No comments: