Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Yum, Nap, More Yum to Come

So I got home (oh, but it feels so good to feel comfortable saying home instead of here or where I sleep, sigh, how long I endured the refugee life this time is almost amazing, again, but that's a very long series of other stories we won't ride {or write} tonight) hungry and wired and ready for my party (sadly, it doesn't happen at Harpo's anymore primarily because he doesn't allow me to eat what I want prepared the way I want it) and party I did. Fried shrimp with a mayo-based dipping sauce, shrimp spring rolls with duck sauce, assorted chocolate desserts. New roommate (who really ought to be named by now, so let's go with TA for the moment) was awake and we watched some TV (my living room, which is fine by me... I'll just rearrange the stuff he leaves in here when I get my recliner and whatever else (maybe bookcases, a table of some sort, we shall see). I nodded off after a couple of hours and woke just after noon ready for bed lol. I laid down and checked my phone and ooops, forgot I had lunch plans with Helen today. Rushing out now to meet her.

The party continues... are we having fun yet? lol

Narf :)

No comments: