Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Party Past Sunrise (Again)

I used to do it often, by myself and with friends, but seldom do I do it with friends anymore. As the average age of friends goes up, their desire to pull all-nighters seems to go down dramatically. Still, Seven of us enjoyed food and playing games until well past sunrise and here I am, just stumbling in (and hungry again, alas, because eating at Harpo's is something I should simply stop doing, but we'll get to that later, maybe). I don't recall if I mentioned it, but I stopped in the evening for something, a tomato for the white fish salad sandwich (I must have mentioned it in a previous entry... sleeping only 3 hours with brief napping for maybe another hour in the past 48 plus hours has he fog rolling in upstairs lol) and ended up with a freezer bag full of food to take to the party. Unfortunately, Harpo was less than pleased because he could control what I ate and I definitely did not enjoy my food-party (which for me, being a foodie, sucked enough to beg myself never to try to do a food party there again). After that, we played a DC Comic game for many hours. It was fun, except that it was a team game and four of the six of us were playing cutthroat, so we lost (I was the only one who achieved my part of the team goal). Because I didn't eat enough and that was eight hours ago, I am hungry and will cook some of the food I bought for my New Year's Feast now.

The foodie (and child) will not be denied lol :)

Wish you were here to enjoy it too.

Narf :)

No comments: