Sunday, January 13, 2019

Suddenly, Football

I don't watch as much as I used to, in fact hardly ever these days. So I turned on the network TV that we get because I hooked up the antenna and found we get CBS and the game is on CBS so I don't have to connect the computer for All-Access. On his older TV, the picture is a bit wonky, but I adjusted settings and it's good enough to enjoy the game. Just as the games starts, TA and the kids get home and conversation and play begin. They don't seem interested, she especially, and she just wants attention. I think TA realized I want to watch the game after I sat here looking at the screen mostly and glanced down at the computer during the commercials. They are talking, but I can still hear the TV. Guess he wants to socialize and watch the game with me (though he said he wasn't into football), which is cool. I just want to watch the game, but we'll talk plenty.

Unprepared for the game to be on here, I didn't think abut food or snacks, but definitely ate way too many calories yesterday, so somehow I need to shift back today in spite of football. Might talk myself into pizza if some places delivers here.

Still need to do laundry, I'll remind him again when I get back.

Narf. :)

No comments: