Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Walmart At Midnight

Having a Walmart within a minute of home that is open until midnight is almost as bad as living in a twenty four hour supermarket, but not really. I didn't keep the menu plan. I craved carbs and fats and salts and so... I cooked up some instant mac and cheese and then some grilled tomato and mozzarella sandwiches and then... went to Walmart. Three frozen macaroni pasta things are in the oven as I type this. Oh, I'm a baaaad puppy. If you were here you would spank me. I'd roll over and you'd almost hurt me real bad, apologize, and then we'd both laugh Or make love. Or eat the pasta. Or all of the above and then some. Depends on who you are and what you want, after all. Me too. So while the food is cooking, here we are. Don'tcha just love these impulsive midnight dinner snacks we share?

Love you too...

Narf :)

No comments: