Monday, January 14, 2019

Busy Month

Yes, my hunger to share, compulsion to record life, and most of all, good sense (cuz thinking through changes, assessing choices, exploring the changes and possibilities, and making decisions based on full disclosure of all thoughts and feelings as they flow in every situation, but especially when adjusting to changes, is wise) has brought me to be writing more this month than I have in many months. If only it satisfied the hunger to share, everything else would be so much better.

Anyway, writing serves it's purpose in making life better for me and hopefuy, I don't make life any less than it can be for anyone else. For instance, I looked up the pizza place I wanted to try today cuz I mentioned it before I completely moved in. Also, I will remind myself to remember to get the manual.

So much more... more to come.

Narf :)

No comments: