Friday, January 11, 2019

Dinner, Not Dinner

Alas, me and food have this relationship and when someone else cooks my food, it seldom turns out well. Much of that is my peculiar tastes. then, who's tastes should I be satisfying? lol. TA is really trying to please and has been wanting to cook dinner all week, so I went with it. After some discussion, we went with his daughter's choice of burgers. I chose veggies to go with the burgers. It took about two hours and I that I should not come home hungry if he's cooking, but he's very well intended, very accommodating, and trying to please (I said that). He is just not listening to what I want in the big picture, which is my hyper-strict calorie counting for this month. I'll adjust and communicate better. I will also do some cooking to my tastes. This weekend, his kids are here. I went with his ideas, I'll deal with the calories. She ate a quarter of her burger, the tips off a few asparagus, a fruit candy package, and a macaroon cookie. Dinner.

Got home around 5:30, ate around 7:30, stuffed, grease, bloated, not satisfied. Yeah, lol, sigh.

He's a good guy, I like him and feel like we can be friends in time.

People just need to get used to me, and me to them.

I want chocolate.

Narf :)

No comments: