Friday, January 4, 2019

Long Day, Work and Me

There is so much more desk work than there should be because I am trying to keep track of all the things I am supposed to keep track of with inadequate databases that lead to incomplete data tat prevents good tracking or reporting and since tracking and reporting is an essential aspect of Safety and Risk Management, we are missing this key piece of our role. I've been working on putting the information into a spreadsheet, but it's very time consuming. I did head out to pick up the Safety car that was in the shop and then I headed to Costco to pick up water. After dropping the water off at home, I dropped the car off at work and headed home early. TA called and we are going to head out to dinner tonight for the first time. We should have our first dinner out, bonding, getting to know each other, being good roommates. I am ready to do the buffet, one last buffet, or wherever he chooses, then, a month of strict calorie limits. Mostly.

Wonder where we'll eat tonight.

Narf :)

No comments: