Monday, January 7, 2019

Major Changes in Space

Yes, I went through about two dozen boxes, emptied a dozen or so, prepared about bunch for emptying as soon as there is kitchen cabinet space (TA cleared the pantry so food got put away), and I shopped for a bunch of those things on the list so most of the bathroom stuff was put away. A suction cup corner shower shelf won't stick so I may used two-sided tape next time I find move-in time. I pushed hard and got a lot done and am exhausted. Ate about 1300 calories today and the body is feeling the shift away from carbs and fats. Still, the excitement continues as I have garage shelves, the freezer is clean and working, the living room is becoming a living room (boxes are disappearing cuz they are being emptied)and stuff is being organized. I sat down to catch up on the weekend in entries and here we are.

Reminders from a brief visit to FB, listen later, buy cookies now! :)

Narf :)

No comments: