Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Good Morning, Not

Not not good, just not morning, but I am waking from a sit-up nap once again. This time, I made myself comfortable on the couch and we (TA and I) watched some TV, chatted, and I had dessert (a little bit of pistachio ices and a pint of cashew milk chocolate truffle ice cream... the party is almost over and I'm enjoying every minute of it). TA looked at Dead Like Me for the first time and I think he was bored, or tired, and he headed to the bedroom just before it was over. I didn't start the next episode or turn on anything else because I was not sure if he was coming back out and I nodded off for a while. Waking a couple of hours later, I started heading to bed and found clothes for the morning and realized that I am a little disappointed that I dd so little unpacking and moving in since Sunday night. Still, tomorrow is a full work day, back to normal expectations, and I have a lot to do that I should be alert and awake for.

The universe has still not responded to my petition for longer days. Somewhere out there...

Narf :)

No comments: