Friday, January 11, 2019

Sleep Was The Choice

That lead to waking before 6:00 AM and hanging out in bed snoozing until just after 6:00 AM when I came out into the living room. TA and his kids were up and dressed. TA was ironing just outside my room (s much for two living rooms, I mean, I don't mind sharing, but before 6:00 AM maybe using his side of the house would be sensible as I was sleeping. He apologized for waking me, though he didn't wake me, it was just odd to find him and the ironing board on my way to my bathroom. The kids rooms are right outside of my bathroom and the laundry room is right across from my bathroom and the way to the garage is through the laundry room and the hallway is maybe 30 inches across if that much, so maybe that's why he was there. It's a typical four bedroom with a big master bedroom and bath, big living room, big Florida room with open kitchen, ad three tiny bedrooms for kids. I'm in the one closest to the front door, which is probable called a study or office in the floor plan, but luckily it's a cul de sac so there's not much traffic outside of the house. Inside, well, when the kids are here living in the kids bedrooms with me, I figured it would be crowded and it was. I'm not paying half the rent for my one bedroom, kid's bathroom, partial living room, and shared spaces, Anyway, I interacted instead of writing, so no me time. I'll need to adjust to not interacting as much when I want me time, but for now, I want to interact and develop friendliness and comfort and trust and familiarity and so on.

Adjusting to minimal privacy with different sharing, but at least there is positive interaction and I am much more comfortable in the living spaces... it will be better when the kitchen sink works and I can move in there. If he still hasn't cleared cabinet space, I will. I want to wash the fridge, which needs it bad, and I don't want to put my stuff in cabinets until I wash the stuff (and spray the cabinets cuz he says we get ants), but the kitchen sink is a trickle, so that moving in still waits. He called, but whomever he called is not coming out. It's a slow journey to moving in in spite of paying two months rent (one month deposit), but I am a patient patient lol. The world is an madhouse, you know? :)

So I stopped in to fill in the morning colors and then went to work.

Hope your day is wonderful too.

Narf :)

No comments: