Thursday, January 10, 2019

From The Notepad

Impulse started this notepad, another new notepad file, while waiting for new roommate, TA, to arrive back home from going to get a Publix subs. His diet and mine don't coincide at the moment, but that's mostly because I am restricting calories so much and he is eating prepared Publix foods so much (mostly subs this week, but also a rotisserie chicken). Wouldn't you know, before I got the first line typed, he's back. I waited too long to start as I stalled eating so I could finish my dinner with his dinner. I didn't change the TV as he appeared to be in the middle of a show, Victoria, starring Jenna Coleman. I wonder if he chose it because I told him she's a favorite person to watch when we talked about Dr. Who. Anyway, he headed for his bedroom and I am wondering if he is coming back out.

He did, we ate, then he left again. Change the channel? Scan the computer.

Eat, nod, nite.

Narf :)

No comments: